- Launch automatically on startup
- Check this box to make Wclock start automatically when your computer starts.
- Date Format
- Select the style you want the date to appear when your mouse is over the clock:
- d-m-y: UK/Australian style, 31 Dec 2009
- m-d-y: American style, Dec 31 2009
- y-m-d: ISO/Japan style, 2009 Dec 31
- Check for updates daily at
- Check this box to check automatically each day if updates are available. Select the approximate time you want this to happen.
Uncheck the box to turn off this feature.
- Font size
- Select the font size for the clock: Normal, Big or Bigger.
- Timestamp format
- Select format to capture timestamp to clipboard.
- Show icon in system tray
- Check this box to have a Wclock icon in the system tray (a.k.a. taskbar/notification area).
Uncheck to remove it.
Note: If you disable this feature you will not be able to Hide the clock.
- Turn off 'always-on-top' behaviour
- Check this box to turn off the 'always-on-top' behaviour, should you not want it.
- Settings: Export
- Export the current Wclock settings to a file (default filename
- Settings: Import
- Import and replace all current settings from a previously-saved
.wclk settings file.
Copyright © 2005-2022 D.I. Management Services Pty Limited